PPS provides a wide variety of on-demand, statistical data reports as part of our standard monthly reporting package. These reports include productivity, procedure, aged insurance and accounts receivable tracking. Most on-demand reports can be manipulated to the payer, physician, location or procedure modality level. Revenue budget projections and gross/net collection rate trackings are also included as part of the standard monthly reporting package. Our Data Analyst can provide custom reports for individual practice needs.
Types of reports include, but are not limited to:
- Doctors financial report, charges, payments, adjustments, RVU's by provider, by location, by procedure, by payer, etc.
- Procedure report List of procedures by provider, by payer, and by location aged trial balance – Receivables by age buckets, by provider, and by payer
- Aged Insurance Receivables – by aging buckets, by provider, and by payerGross and Net collection rates
- Graphic presentations with comments
- Reports to support physician compensation models
- Referring physician tracking
- An extensive array of custom reports